At Duke Prostate and Urologic Cancer Center, we’ve put together a team of rising stars and world-renown physicians specializing in detecting and treating all types of urologic cancers — from rare to common — including complex urologic cancer cases.
Our specialists are members of Duke’s nationally-ranked urology and cancer programs that utilize state-of-the-art medical, surgical and radiation therapies.
In the labs, our research-scientists are spearheading clinical trials that offer patients access to the latest treatment options.
Our comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach allows us to focus our entire team’s expertise and energy on providing the best outcomes for our patients.
Ready for an appointment? Please visit Duke Health.
Prostate & Urologic Cancers Treated:
- Germ cell testicular cancer
- Mediastinal germ cell cancers
- Pagets disease of the scrotum
- Penile cancer
- Rhabdoid tumor of the kidney
- Stromal tumors of the testis
- Small cell/Neuroendocrine cancer of the prostate or bladder
- Testicular cancer (seminoma and non-seminoma)
- Testicular choriocarcinoma
- Transitional cell cancer
- Urethral cancer
- Urachal cancer
- Urothelial cancer
- Wilms' kidney tumor